What's more American than the Statue of Liberty proudly hoisting an AR-15 over her head? Correct, nothing is more American than the Statue of Liberty victoriously wielding a firearm. Our right to keep and bear arms is constitutionally protected by the Second Amendment. Defend your liberties proudly, my friends!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Defund the IRS. The IRS is a criminal institution of theft and exploitation. In the...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...