St. Patrick's Day is a day of fun, remembrance, atonement, parades, drinking and partying. It's also the day when people wear green apparel that invites strangers to kiss them. Women, for the most part, may not vote libertarian, but let's face it, chicks dig libertarians. Wear this hoodie and you're guaranteed to make some connections! You might even get a kiss!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...
Defund the IRS. The IRS is a criminal institution of theft and exploitation. In the...
In this house we believe the news is propaganda. The state is organized crime. Taxation...
For Exclusive Deals, New Product Alerts, Free Articles, Libertarian News & More!
(Delivered Every Friday)