The world is a crazy place. In the event of societal collapse and the world becomes a warzone, fear not, you're strapped and ready to defend the fort. There's no sense in getting panicked. Stay calm, take a deep breath, and reload. Gun enthusiasts practice shooting their guns routinely because we prepare for the worst. We hope we never have to use them, but we have the Second Amendment to protect our right to stay armed for when we do need our guns.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Defund the IRS. The IRS is a criminal institution of theft and exploitation. In the...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...