Don't tread on me! The classic Gadsden snake symbolizing revolution, rebellion and independence. The timber rattlesnake is coiled and ready to strike upon tyrants, despots and authoritarians who seek to rule free citizens with an iron fist. We will never surrender, we will always fight back. Embroidery on a premium quality polo.
• 65% polyester, 35% cotton pique
• Fabric weight: 5.0 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit that runs large
• Flat knit collar and cuffs
• Metal buttons with dyed-to-match plastic rims
• Side vents for breathability
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...
Defund the IRS. The IRS is a criminal institution of theft and exploitation. In the...
For Exclusive Deals, New Product Alerts, Free Articles, Libertarian News & More!
(Delivered Every Friday)