An AR-15 is used as the letter F to spell out the word FREEDOM. Why? Because it's our inalienable right protected by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution to own and keep guns and arms. We must always defend our freedom and our right to private gun ownership.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...