Molon Labe! Come and take it! The sentiment behind this design is that we dare the government to try to take our right to own guns away. We fearlessly defend our constitutionally protected Second Amendment right, and will never lay down our right to bear arms. Any and all attempts to disarm the public will result in resistance and revolution.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...