Bring Back Dueling Hoodie with 2 flint-lock pistols and a spade with the friendly skull of death in it. Real men settle their disputes with duels. Pistols at dawn, 30 paces. And, if you want to really go old school, swords are fine too. Defend your constitutionally protected Second Amendment right, and your right to engage in honorable combat. Let's bring back the age old art of dueling!
Disclaimer: don't actually duel.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...