"Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~Ben Franklin
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
The IRS is a criminal institution of theft and exploitation. In the 18th century we...
According to psychologists, possessing a great sense of dark humor is linked to having a...
Everyone needs to be able to always express their political ideas to everyone. This is...
Wouldn’t it be nice if we lived in a society where grown adults could frequent...