ATF, Alcohol Tobacco Firearms should be convenience store, not a government agency. Wouldn't it be nice to walk into a store and get your beer, smokes and a gun all in the same place? Well, we need more stores like that and less tyrannical government agencies. The second amendment is freedom, without it we are subjects.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...