I'm armed with reason, logic, facts and a gun. All are necessary. Reason and logic are fundamental to accurately comprehend a situation. Facts are imperative for making an informed decision. And guns are necessary for making an intelligent response to a physical threat of violence.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. In the spirit of...
Everyone is always talking about whether we should ban "assault" rifles or not, and I'm...
Jim Jones Says Drink Up! If you're a fan of mocking socialist fanatics and also...